Just wanted to know if i can handle my doctor for

Just wanted to know...

Just wanted to know if i can handle my doctor for humiliation? I went to see my gyn some months ago and once i got undressed to get on the table he told me as i was getting on the table to don't break the table. I have never been insulted by any doctor before because I'm a big woman.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Louisiana

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It haven't been a year that this happened. It was in November 2017

Answered in 1 day by:
3/19/2018
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

You can report the doctor to Louisiana State Board of Examiners for unprofessional behavior.

Click here for complaint and the complaint process.

Best wishes,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law