About a week ago I stopped going to las Dentist. He will not…

Second opinion] Hi, my name...
Second opinion] Hi, my name is ***** ***** about a week ago I stopped going to las
Dentist.
He will not send over my exrays or notes to my new Dentist!What recourse to I have?
Answered in 1 day by:
3/19/2018
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Could you explain a little more?

Why is the office refusing to release your dental records?

Do you have outstanding bill with the office?

Kindly explain a little more.

Thank you for your cooperation.

No bill, left on good terms,etc. The dentist said some not so nice things to me ex.I have a 3 tooth bridge that cracked and needs to be done very soon! The dentist, myself and asst was telling me about the plan: I was going to need at least 1 implant. The asst said if you do all that in 1 year your going to wipe out her dental coverage for the rest of the year. He said in a sarcastic way she will get more next year. Also bottom right side crown metal exposed been like that for 1 year. It’s ALL about money not the patient! At my new dentist he had the office girl request current films and clinical notes. I already called twice! Frankly sir Ijusr don’t understand his awful/ non professional behavior!!!!! I was going to call his office again to see if the records are on their way! What do u think of that idea? Thanks Laura

Thank you for the information.

Kindly give me a few minutes to review the information that you have provided and prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I am working with multiple customers on the site and I respond to posts in order that they are received. If you have not heard from me it does not mean that I have ignored your post. It just means that I am currently working with another customer.

Thank you for your understanding.

You need to call the office one more time to check on your request. If the office still refuses to release your records, you would have no choice but to file complaint against the Dentist with your State's Dental Board for unethical and unprofessional behavior for wrongfully withholding your records from you.

If you can provide me the name of your State, I can check to see if I can find the contact information for your Dental Board.

Best wishes,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I am sorry, but I do not participate in the phone call program. Hence, the rejection of your offer. However, another Attorney who participates in the program may accept your offer.

Thank you for your understanding.

I still need to rate him 5 stars and I Don’t see where
Please justanswer.com no more experts charges to my credit card as I received a great answer!
no phone calls!
Thanks
***** *****

Thanks Laura. Just decline the phone call when someone contacts you.

As for how to rate, there is should be a popup box for you to give the 5-star rating. If you still cannot see it, let me know and I will let customer service take care of it.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Michael Gonzalez
Phone call session started