We have a shi tzu dog that has been treated by two animal…

Customer Question
We have a shi...

We have a shi tzu dog that has been treated by two animal hospitals and a vet. our vet said to take him to specialist which we did. our dog has a sore on his foot. he has had two surgerys. nothing found. it keeps swelling , bursting open and bleeds. very painful when swelling. speciality vet he cant find anything, antibotics arent working refered him to allergist. no help. feel like they just want our money a few thousand all together from start. feel like our dog is now just a guieney pig. heart broken over this. what can we do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None legally. just keep doing what vet says.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is our second dog that has been seen by specialty. first dog died from what they said was valley fever. had autopsy done on him. he also had something else wrong he was never diognosed with. id have to look at records, but i think it was meningitis. they have pretty much broke us and no answers.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/18/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Are you asking if you have a claim for negligence?
Awaiting your reply, thank you!I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.