Are there any proven results in a defendant writing a

Customer Question
Are there any proven...

Are there any proven results in a defendant writing a reconsideration letter to a judge to lower his sentence and probation requirements?

Lawyer's Assistant: What was the conviction for exactly? Have all appeals been exhausted?

Conviction of first time/only time SO. Sentencing has been completed.

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Never been in trouble with police, etc. No behavioral issues as a child. Never been in a fight or infraction with another individual. Educated and always held a job.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/18/2018
Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - what was the charge? guilty after trial or plea?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Guilty; no trial; plea was for 5 years; sentence 12.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What information should I have available for a phone conversation?

The site asks for a phone call - I do not think we need to have one. Yes there is a substantial amount of cases where a reconsideration letter/statement of allocation has impacted a judge greatly. Speak about all the things you have listed above as well as letters from friends/family/employers/clergy..etc. Speak about how this has impacted you and how it has impacted your family. The more letters you have on your behalf the better.

DanLegal
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer