Can i sue a airline for removing me from a flight under

Customer Question
Can i sue a...

Can i sue a airline for removing me from a flight under false pretences?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

In michigan but incident ocurred in florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yeah the incident made national news and caused me major distress

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
On review of your facts, you have a good case.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!If needed can then sue! martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
no
what else can I answer for you?
Awaiting your reply, thank you!