A law firm recently contacted me to say they came across a…

Customer Question
A law firm recently...

A law firm recently contacted me to say they came across a fee of 2600.00 that wasn’t billed but that I owe it to there firm

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None it just happened 2 days ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that is the situation

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/17/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?