The DWP of Los Angeles, CA. has been charging me for

The DWP of Los...

The DWP of Los Angeles, CA. has been charging me for someones else metor.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a CA lawyer about this?

They have admitted to doing and offered a credit of $3722.84. When ask to see the documents used to come up with that amount I was brushed off and finally told that I was not able to see that infomation And no I have not

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have they taken so far?

I've contacted the CPRA only to be told they could not hepl me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes

3/17/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
please. Thank you
You are entitled to an accounting and full refund.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!If needed, martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Ok, that sounds great, but there is more. This has been an on-going problem since 11/15/2013, and I'm sure the amount overpaid was much more that the amount offered in this letter from them.
Hello are you still there
Which is why you want to first demand a detailed accounting so you can confirm the balance. If they won’t agree a court can compel it!My apologies for the delay but I lost my online connection earlier.If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
is it possible I can meet with an attorney and sit down and present my evidence case to hear from her
Sure. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as experts are not employees of the site and do not get any credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.