I purchased a furniture last march 9 and i had to cancel bec…

Hello! I purchased a...

Hello! I purchased a furniture last march 9 and i had to cancel bec the furniture was big and not the color matching the theme of the house. I called merchant and they stated i sigbed a

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

I signed a all sales final California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I called them early monday march 12 and also emailed sating reason why i had to cancel

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Merchant stated all sales final and offering store credit only i paid 10 th down using credit card and there is balance of 28hh this is supposed to be delivered by april i do not have he merchandise with me

I called my credit card hoping to dispute transaction credit card says they cannot since i signed the all sales final. Also the owner merchant i talked claims that dealers are coming and they have auction in an hour and will pay more for the items so that is why he gave me big discount but my brother interior designer i showed the pictures stated items were overpriced and not needed due to not matching theme of house
I called again and left voicemail to owner he hasnt called back only emailed me last monday when i first called that he can only offer store credit 10th is big money there are no other items that i can make use of towards the house
Also am i liable to pay the rest of the balance 28th? they only got the 10th from credit card the rest i ask to pay for 24 months but i look they put 12 months that was not our initial agreement.
What i want to do is cancel all transactions have them not ship it to other country bec they might ship it anytime i told them to ship by end of april
What are my options ? Does it fall 3 day remorse buyer law
Can i renegotiate like pay 1th for all troubles but cancel the contract
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Breakdown of events mar 9 purchase of 38th furniture with understanding to have it delivered philippines late april paid 10th using credirmt card ..march 10 showed to brother and interior designer the furnitures via messenger ...did not approve wrong color wrong size wrong theme... mar 11 is sunday ..mar 12 monday i called store informing of need to cancel they said to email and leave invoice number and someone will call.. someone called and left me message but i was out of country by then i just arrived mar 17 also called credit card telling them not to fall through with store CC stated it was pending and cannot do anything till it posted and to call merchant .. mar 17 credit card payment posted called CC telling of diputing CC stated it cannot coz i signed a all sales final
How do i remedy these it would put me in hardship if i pay everything in a year i did not ask for that i wanted 2 years to 3 years the office was dark and it was getting late i did not see they put 12 months in the receipt
If i do not pay will that be breach of contract? Im not happy and afraid to go back and talk to them how do i proceed? If i do not pay will they put me in collections? They claim that they are selling everything and bec the owner just inherited the business and wants to get rid of it that is why they have dealers supposidly coming in an hour we left 21/2 hrs but did not see any dealers and getting dark
3/17/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am afraid the "buyer's remorse law" does not apply to this type of purchase. Once you make this type of purchase you are bound to the agreement you made and it was up to you as buyer to make sure the furniture fit in the space and was the right color. If the furniture is wrong for you, then you are still bound to pay for it I am afraid.

If he offered a store credit for you to buy something that is the right size and color, then that is more than he is obligated to do.

If you do not accept the offer and do not pay the agreed total price, including the payment coming up, you would be in breach of contract. So you have to negotiate with the seller to take the credit and pick out furniture that fits, or they can sue you for breach of contract I am sorry to say.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.