A contractor, will not file .hail .clam,the adjuster,on a…

A contractor, will not...

A contractor, will not file .hail .clam,the adjuster,on a recoered line,give guidelines,more y\than 9 months,ago..the contractor.tells all he filed the claim..the hartford,states,no

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the contractor in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has the contractor taken so far?

Did the not,adjusters spects,,will not follow the adjusters..orders,on presenting, the claim .to the hartfot

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes,his not following .the adjusters.instructions.make this apersonal. not haile.claim

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/17/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

This is good cause to fire the contractor for breach of contract. If the contractor already did the work and refuses to comply with the claim, then it is good cause to sue the contractor for breach of contract and for money damages he is causing the homeowner to incur for failure to cooperate with the insurance company.

If no work has been done and he is delaying the claim, this is good cause to cancel the contract and hire someone else to do the job and he could not sue the owner for breach since the contract was terminated because of the contractor's refusal to cooperate.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

he wants ,the court.make me pay...have the court did ,the contractor,follow..the adjusters,orders..he shows, papers,showing the hartford,,we ask for conformation.he could not prove conformation.ins.says .9moths no

Thank you for your reply.

You need to use a local consumer protection attorney and sue the contractor for breach of contract, since they had no business not cooperating with the adjuster and as such that is why he has not been paid.