In the state of Pennsylvania is it legal to sell a puppy for…

In the state of Pennsylvania...
In the state of Pennsylvania is it legal to sell a puppy for $600.00 to a 16 year old without the parents consent?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - the sale of the puppy to your son would not be valid as a minor is not allowed to form contracts without their parent's consent. The person/business selling the dog can not sell the puppy to your son.

I hope that answered your question - can you please rate my answer with 5 stars

DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer
Thank you