Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
My Dad had a stroke in January & is in a LT Care facility in
Jessica B
Jessica B, Juris Doctor
Hello. My Dad had a stroke in January & is in a LT Care facility in T … read more
I have a question regarding my brother who was driving my
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Juris Doctor
Hello, I have a question regarding my brother who was driving my father's vehicle, was involved in an accident, and my brother was charged with a DWI. This occurred in San Diego. … read more
Eagle: My friend confronted her brother. He denied having
Legal Eagle, Attorney
This is for legal eagle: My friend Jane confronted her brother Dave. He denied having anything to do with putting his and his wife's name on her checking and savings account. Also he denied ordering c… read more
My Half Brother is refusing to send me a copy of my Father's
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
My Half Brother is refusing to send me a copy of my Father's will. I have no Idea where the will was drawn up. My father passed away June 8th 2017 in Columbus GA. he lived with My Half Brother. … read more
I am a resident of Columbus Ohio My mother has an account in
Richard, Owner
Hello. I am a resident of Columbus Ohio My mother has an account in Miami, Florida She is currently with me in Ohio … read more
I had a Zimmer NexGen CR Flex total knee replacement. It
Ray, Lawyer
I had a Zimmer NexGen CR Flex total knee replacement. It fell apart before 4 years. I want to find an attorney in Columbus Ohio. I was told that if you had a 110 flexion post surgery that you were not… read more
I have a charge on my checking account from "my-acr.com" of
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
I have a charge on my checking account from "my-acr.com" of $89.96. I have nothing to show for this charge and I've contacted the send web site and also the web site www.enom.com. I am getting the run… read more
Our power was shut off by a municipality which damaged our
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Our power was shut off by a municipality which damaged our computer. They claim that by dropping a shut off notice in the general mail they have fulfilled their obligation of informing us that the shu… read more
Hi I have a question about how do you go about getting a power
GoLaw
GoLaw, Doctoral Degree
Hi I have a question about how do you go about getting a power of attorney? My dad just became sickly and he 80 years old, although he's doing well now his condition will get worse and at some point h… read more
My friend from work has been fighting cancer since 1999; in
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
My friend from work has been fighting cancer since 1999; in her divorce decree 2004 she agreed to either "refinance" or "sell her house." Since she has had so much on her mind chemo, etc. she did not … read more
The city of Columbus gave me marriage license without checking
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
The city of Columbus gave me marriage license without checking his other divorce papers and my attorney found out during our 3 year long divorce process that we were NOT legally married because of thi… read more
I am a Certified Nurses Aid and am caring for my 84 year old
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I am a Certified Nurse's Aid and am caring for my 84 year old father (who has mild demensia)in his home. My brothers have stated that they may put him in a nursing home and let the house go to the sta… read more
We are in need of a bankruptcy attorney in Columbus Ohio.
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
Please call me at(NNN) NNN-NNNNmy home telephone number: We are in need of a bankruptcy attorney in Columbus Ohio. We are about to retire, my husband will be retiring in just a few months and he will … read more
Hello, Our question What is the chance of us winning a
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
Hello, Our question: What is the chance of us winning a lawsuit against Merrill Lynch (ML) in the following situation? Our father passed away in July 2009. His Will left his estate to my brother and m… read more
My father (84 years old) has moved from TX to GA to live with
Loren, lawyer
My father (84 years old) has moved from TX to GA to live with me. I have been given Power of Attorney. My father supported my brother for the past nine years and, in return, my brother has lived with … read more
we had hired a lawyer to close on my deceased brothers estate,
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
we had hired a lawyer to close on my deceased brothers estate, we gave him 1000.00 in advance we have called many times and never get an answer back. we want to close the estate. what do we do?… read more
My brother will be moving to an assisted living facility soon.
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
My brother will be moving to an assisted living facility soon. We live in Ohio. I am his sister and the only close living family member. I am listed on his bank account. There should be enough money f… read more
HOW DO WE FIND OUT WHO MY BROTHERS ATTORNEY IS FOR HIS WILL
Susan Roberts
Susan Roberts, Juris Doctor
my brother lives in Columbus Ohio and we live in Florida, he is dying as we speak and he can no longer talk or respond to us and we need to find out who his attorney is for his will… read more