Can I call the azpd if towing company refuses to release my…

Customer Question
Can I call the...

Can I call the azpd if towing company refuses to release my vehicle ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I’ve called the towing company and they state they had left a warning note on my vehicle prior to towing but I never saw a note on my vehicle and when I had called they also kept insisting that I pay the fines due to the car before even before releasing my vehicle

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Might I add with poor customer service

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
3/17/2018
Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - why was the car towed? was it located in a place the car was not supposed to be?