I'm back the Home Depot questions. Calif. None. Does he know…

Customer Question
I'm back the Home...

I'm back the Home Depot questions

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Calif

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. Does he know the story I just typed in or do I need to start over

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
What can I answer for you?

Did you receive the question & story I told already?

No - I don't see anything other than "does he know the story I just typed in"