My drivers license was temporally suspended for undisclosed…

Customer Question
My drivers license was...

My drivers license was temporally suspended for undisclosed reason. it has not yet been a year yet and I would like to have it reinstated. Class c as I do need glasses and wear them. I have paid 200.00 dollars to a lawyer and nothing came from it.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Md

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None hired lawyer to change will -wasted 200.00 my family member works for DMV. I am afraid to challenge it.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes according to md law if license has not expired for a year it can be renewed.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/17/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Have you determined what the problem was for which your license was suspended and corrected the issue?

Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 3 months ago

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.