Can a laywer watch a 15 second youtube video reguarding a…

Customer Question
Can a laywer watch...

Can a laywer watch a 15 second youtube video reguarding a car accident? I want his optinion on who's right or wrong in the video.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Filed a Claim with Insurance.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/17/2018
Lawyer: Attorney Wendy, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Attorney Wendy

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. I would be happy to take a look at the video and give you my thoughts. I likely would not get to it until tomorrow morning or late afternoon and given it is a little more than responding to a question, I am going to send you an offer for premium service with a proposal for what I would charge to do this. If it is agreeable to you, just accept the proposal and I will provide my thoughts after watching the video tomorrow.

Sorry - I think you may have to accept my entry above as an answer for me to offer a premium service.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can pay extra. What are your fees.I also need your opinion if I should submit the video to the insurance company. I'm scared that I'm liable for the accident, so I want a lawyer to review it first.

I would do this service for $35; I just need to figure out how to get Just Answer to allow me to offer you that upgraded service. I think if you click to accept my prior answer it will open up that option for me.

I also do want to note that you do not have to turn over the video to the insurance company, but if any lawsuit were to be filed as a result of the accident, the video would ultimately have to be disclosed. Just wanted to give you that heads up as well.

So sorry for the multiple message. I am getting ready to sign off for the night. I checked and to offer premium service, I will just need you to accept our correspondence as an answer and then I will offer the additional service. Also, the $35 (for clarification) will be on top of the basic question cost - just didn't want that to be a surprise for you.

Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy, Lawyer