Helo, My eleven year old daughter has been accused with

My eleven year old...

My eleven year old daughter has been accused with threatening to shoot another student. It was said that my daughter told a third individual that she is going to shoot the supposed victim, even though my daughter barely engages in conversation with him. My daughter was suspended from school(RPC) and I don't believe that the other parties involved had any action taking against them. The supposed victim didn't hear my daughter say anything, supposedly on the third individual did. It's his word against my daughters word and my daughter is being investigated by the police and has multiple people that once was her friends slandering her character as well as others making judgements about her. My daughter never said anything to anyone about wanting to shoot the supposed victim. I also want to pursue a discrimination suit against the school for how things were handled and for singling out my child. Please assist me with my options. Thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nevada (Las Vegas)

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

This all statred yesterday

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats fine for now, thanks

Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. Why do you believe they discriminated against your child?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The way that the ***** *****dled everything and only taking action against my child. The Dean told me that she was in trouble for not taking the necessary steps required. My family never received a phone calls regarding the situation from the Dean, but the other parties did per Dean. We were completely blind sided and the other parties involved already had been notified and started the process. The main thing is Defamation of Character, we have multiple students calling my daughter names and slandering her character.

Again, WHY are they discriminating? Because her her race? Her ethnicity? Because someone claims she said she would shoot another student?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm sure that there more details I'm leaving out as I'm not to knowledgeable of how the discrimination laws work. This is more so why I'm asking for legal input to find out my options. Thanks

I can provide input if you can respond to my question please.

P. Simmons, Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I believe that It's all of the above. I don't know all of the details because the Dean won't give me any information.

Thank you for using the phone option. Please give a call (or let me know if you can not see my #)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We're dealing with he say, she say and my daughter was suspended for an accusation but no proof.

I wanted to make sure you planned to call...can you call?

P. Simmons, Attorney