I have a partnership agreement and i need to dissolve but…

Customer Question
I have a partnership...

I have a partnership agreement and i need to dissolve but continue business without partner

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

Tx no

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Meaning?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/17/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Could you explain a little more?

Did you register this partnership with the Secretary of State's Office?

Is your partner amenable to the dissolution of the agreement?

Do you have provision in your agreement regarding the dissolution of the partnership?

Kindly explain a little more.

Thank you for your cooperation.