I have to set/get a case conference before getting a trial…

Customer Question
I have to set/get...

I have to set/get a case conference before getting a trial date set. Rule 16.1. What is necessary to get the case conference? Is it forms to be filed?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

This is for Las Vegas 8th District Court

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None I was told about the ncrs 16.1 from the judge

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What is the step by step procedure to have my case on heard by jury trial?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
Lawyer: Wendy, Moderator replied 5 months ago
Wendy
Wendy, Moderator
I'm a moderator for this website. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Wendy
Continue.... with answer ASAP..when?
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. The site asked me to see of I could assist you.

You file a jury demand under JURY DEMAND [16.1(c)(10)1

This is the best overview I can provide with samples. https://www.nvbar.org/wp-content/uploads/You%20Filed%20or%20Received%20a%20Complaint_written%20materials_1.pdf

I will be happy to answer any specific questions that you have for me.

This is not acceptable I have read this already. I ask for specific step by step procedure instructions on how it is done.

Let me provide the terms of service for the site.

"7. Information Not Advice; No Client-Professional Relationship
Answers of Experts on the Site are provided by Experts and are to be used by Customers for general information purposes only, not as a substitute for in-person evaluation or specific professional (medical, legal, veterinary, tax, financial, etc.) advice. For example, Experts in the Legal category will provide only general information about the law, and will not provide legal advice nor propose a specific course of action for a Customer. By answering questions, Experts do not intend to form, and do not form attorney-client or doctor-patient relationships with Users of the Site. The laws, regulations, other governing authorities, standards, practices and procedures that apply to your particular question may differ depending on your location and information typically discovered through in-person evaluations or visits. Experts in some categories may be licensed, certified, educated, employed by or have experience in only particular jurisdictions.

No professional-client relationships shall be formed on the Site.

Communications on this Site are not confidential and shall not be the subject of any associated privileges. Communications on this Site are limited, as described above, do not involve in-person evaluations or visits, and do not include safeguards and procedures typical of in-person evaluations and visits.

Before you can interact with an Expert, you will be required to agree to a Disclaimer reminding you of these and other important provisions of the Terms." http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service