Live in trailer park own house, new owners took away our…

Live in trailer park...

Live in trailer park own house, new owners took away our many rights they are not her rules we need a lawyer too many people are just sick at what is happening can you help!

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

We feel our only help is to get legal help

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

Bremerton wa 98311 Camelot Mobil estate hwy 303 ne all of the new rules are her rules some of us exceed 25 years here she is with Invesment meant property group

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think that is all for now except if we have to hire help we need fees and do we have rights

3/16/2018
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Could not raise rent just had so they are making us pay for water @sewer 73 mo more I am paying this but not every one till it is there anniversary date fair ? Must move travel trailer off property wants new credit conditions on every $50. Ea I have lived here 10 years my late husband over 25 years T his place is a dump reported them to health dept took over 6 mo to one place partially cleaned up plus more thanks
Do not have the money started out free now 59 plus

Oh, that’s not a problem with the phone call. The system automatically asks if you want one, but there is no problem declining the request. One moment while I review your situation.

Sorry do not have money

I can understand. So, if I can clarify: you're asking if because some people are paying water and sewer fees now before others and because they're raising the rent, if that is legal, correct?

Ok, thanks for your patience. The answer to your question is that if you are on a lease agreement and the landlord is changing the terms of the agreement during the lease, then this appears to be a classic breach of contract on the grounds that the park is holding you to terms regarding these fees that you did not agree to. A breach of contract just simply means that one party was obligated to perform and they have either have not performed or have said that they will not perform. This applies even when there was no written agreement, but just an oral agreement between the parties. Typically, the aggrieved party is entitled to be returned to the same position they were in before the breach. There’s a site that I’ve used in the past where you can find a good template for advising of a breach of contract. It's a bit easier (and cheaper) than going through litigation and I have seen it be effective in the past. If this doesn’t work, sadly, the only other option is to either go through an informal mediation or file a lawsuit in your local court. This website is also pretty cool because you can download the forms right after purchasing. Click here to get started. What other questions did you have for me today that I can help you out with:-)?

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Michelle Lloyd and James Hewey in space 62 are having a similar problem and are willing to share expenses. Our phone # is(###) ###-####and are available after 12 noon daily.
Land lady is issuing new rules soon we did not have much more than verbal agreements before we were allowed motor homes ,trailers , boats these will no longer be allowed in fact she told my son he must remove his trailer out of the park do not have written notice as yet!