My dad die on feb 28 and he left a house but the tile is on…

My dad die on...

My dad die on feb 28 and he left a house but the tile is on both he wife that she has her life with other man and I found out that my dad was make the payment

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

We talk to the lady and she that she want half

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I done have 3 more bro and sis

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

So clarify to me whose name is ***** ***** title.Did they buy it while married here in Texas?

You would need to make application for probate and Texas law requires you to have lawyer to do that and be appointed personal representative.Your dad died intestate if they was not will and here are the laws..

ho Gets What in Texas?

Under intestate succession, who gets what depends on whether or not you have living children, parents, or other close relatives when you die. Here’s a quick overview:

If you die with:here’s what happens:

• children but no spouse, parents, or siblings
  • children inherit everything
  • spouse but no children, parents, or siblings
  • spouse inherits everything
  • parents but no children, spouse, or siblings
  • parents inherit everything
  • siblings but no children, spouse, or parents
  • siblings inherit everything
  • a spouse and children who are also the children of your spouse
  • spouse inherits all of your community property, plus 1/3 of your separate personal property and the right to use your real estate for life
  • children inherit everything else
  • a spouse and children who are not the children of your spouse
  • spouse inherits 1/3 of your separate personal property and the right to use your real estate for life
  • children inherit everything else, including your 1/2 interest in the community property
  • a spouse and parents
  • spouse inherits all of your community property, all of your separate personal property, and 1/2 of your separate real estate
  • parents inherit everything else
  • a spouse and siblings, but no parents
  • siblings inherit everything else

Lawyer referral here, you get half an hour with local lawyer to go over the deeds , etc. for $20, take all your information about house here.

Contact us by phone:(###) ###-####(Toll Free), Monday - Friday, CST, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The call-in service is closed on legal holidays.

Prayers to you here, so sorry for your loss.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I m here at my house with my sis she has Some questions you would need to make application for probate and Texas law requires you to have

Yes you would have to have lawyer to make application for probate.The lawyer does so.They post a notice at courthouse.You or her or both are appointed at ahearing in 30 days or so from when you file. As the Personal Representative you are able to access any bank accounts and seek court ordered sale of property,

Ray, Lawyer