My tenant has not provided a certificate of liability

insurance. Do I have to...
My tenant has not provided a certificate of liability insurance. Do I have to allow him or his workers on the property
until I have proof of insurance?
3/16/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

No, if they are doing work on the property, if you require liability insurance, you can inform them they are not allowed on the property without proof of insurance. When they give you the certificate of insurance, then you need to verify it with the insurance company to make sure it is valid policy and not one they are just making up.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.