Wife was in an auto accident sustaining indury requireing 6…

Customer Question
Wife was in an...

Wife was in an auto accident sustaining indury requireing 6 days ICU and10 days in hospital care, with rehabilitation upcoming. This happened at a traffic light intersection and other driver claims green light but wife claims she had a green light, Police report declairs undetermined fault with no witneses and no camers. Bisness truck hit wifes 2016 KIA Sedona totaling it, Need a law firm to help find fault and to sew for pain and suffering,

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Greensboro NC 03/02/2018

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

Nothing has been filed except with my insurance co, and even car replacement cost has been offered but hasen`t completed. Also to soon for medical expences.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

With the other driver claiming she hit him he could sue us. Both parties were taken by anbalence to Moses Cone Hospital, but he was released that day.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/16/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We cannot represent anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state law. If you need a local personal injury attorney please use the same site used by other attorneys http://www.hg.org

I thought this site was going to refer me to a local attorney in Greensboro NC. I do not wan't to correspond with a law firm . I want a local firm to work this case Thank you.
Thank you but i would rather cancel this agreement, get a refund and move on to a firm i can sit down with face to face and get things done simply.
Please credit my credit card for the cost of this service I do not want and can not use efficently. Mervin Currier, Greensboro NC Thank You

No problem. I will send your request for refund to customer service. Please do not reply to me again so customer service can close you out.

Thanks but no thanks. If all I am into this firm is the up front cost of $5.00 I can live with that but not the $59.00 for the service i do not want to use.