What are the advantages of filing a 12.44a before

Customer Question
What are the advantages...

What are the advantages of filing a 12.44a before extradition?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Incarcerated in Louisiana.. Texas is wanting state

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Still waiting for a court date to sign waiver

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/16/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. I'm familiar with extradition procedures, but I cannot find anything in Louisiana's law under 12.44a. Please correct the code section or tell me what the motion is for that you wish to ask about.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.