Im going to get a assesment monday to goto a hearing

Customer Question
Im going to get...

Im going to get a assesment monday to goto a hearing duis..is it legal to look up my medical records?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

N.c.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Going to assesment monday.and go from there..simple question,can they look up my medical records?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I had 6 duis about 18 yrs ago.nothing since then..

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/16/2018
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Michael Bradley

what type of assessment?

you have to get a drug alcohol assessment to see how many classes you have to take.for getting your licence back.then have to go to a hearing they decide if u get license bac,
come on man..simple question can they look up your medical records?
can they look up your medical records?
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 3 months ago

only if you sign an authorization

if you do not sign then they can give the most

Most what?

if you do not sign an authorization the most they can do is give a number of classes based on what you tell them

there may be paperwork regarding this that states that you must give them the authorization

routinely these authorizations are signed

if i dont give them authoration,i proably want get my license back?i have been a victim of identy theft.im not giving anymore infirmation than i have too/
if I sign authorization and they seen that I do have a beer once in a while I want get my license back?