Is it legal to install a gate on a county road that already…

Customer Question
Is it legal to...

Is it legal to install a gate on a county road that already has a cattle guard?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?

No paper work has been filed, the neighbor just keep closing the gate

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Lampasas county Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just wanting to know if I have any legal obligation to close this gate when I pass thru it? Or if I can request it be taking down?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
3/16/2018
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. Who placed the gate on the county road?