When my mom was living someone broke in her home and stole…

When my mom was...

When my mom was living someone broke in her home and stole her money out her safe she called police and press charges he went to jail and was fined to pay back restitution to her he out of jail and working and checks are coming to her address monthly but my mom died 3 years ago my sister and I was left in her will to divide all her estate equally what we do with her checks

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you have any upcoming court dates on the theft charges?

No that’s all over he just was sentenced to pay resititition to her

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the theft occur?

Dover del

3/16/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

what can I answer for you?

Please just answer my question sr. But I have no interest in signing up for future anything if you can just answer my question and cancel anything else thanks

Her checks would be deposited in her estate account and divided per her will.

Is that clear and acceptable? If so please reply "yes"

No her will is close she been dead over 4 years

Checks made payable to her need to go into an estate account or else the issuer would have to agree to reissue them to her beneficiaries.

What court do I go to that issued them?
Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Thanks and please cancel any further trail memberships have a blessed day

will do. Kindly rate just my answer 5 stars

INFOLAWYER, Attorney