Can ripriean rights be revoked by a town? Ma.? I have been…

Can ripriean rights be...

Can ripriean rights be revoked by a town ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ma

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has the mother taken so far?

?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been taking water from a pond for over 70 years to as needed water grass in cemetery. Now town (Braintree) who ownes most of pone steps in and says i can not. I believe i have riprearian rights but town says if i persist they will pass a law against.

3/16/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

It cannot be taken away given the extended use. They would need to pass a law, which you could later challenge in court. accordingly, you may elect to negotiate more limited usage through counsel.

Thank you

very welcome.

Kindly click on a 5 star rating.

INFOLAWYER, Attorney