I can’t find my TSA documents., dob is 12/18/2942.

Customer Question
I can’t find my...

I can’t find my TSA documents. My Name is***** dob is 12/18/2942

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I thought I had enrolled several years ago but can’t find my paperwork.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have travel plans from California to Georgia.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Can’t find my TSA docs. Name: Linda Kayleen Miller dob 12/18/1942. Can you get that info?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Lori
Lori, Attorney
Hello. Let me see if I can assist. Give me a moment to review and type my reply.
You can search for your TSA number by entering your name and information online at the following website:
https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V
Have I answered all your questions?
If so, please remember to accept my response and post a positive 5-star rating.
No.
I have what I need. An el my requests
Cancel my request.