I have a civil complaints against the Hudson County Division…

I have a civil...

I have a civil complaints against the Hudson County Division of Welfare and a case worker. Now, the case was dismissed with prejudice against the county welfare but still active against the case worker even though it's dismissed now.The complaint was filed on October 31, 2016 so my case was dismissed without prejudice last year in July 2017. I want to reverse the order the judge basically stated that their was no property "good faith" effort. First, let me say this their was many mishaps/overlook done. I will give you some details.!) In this complaint online through the Nj courts website it's not listed that I paid to have the defedants served,the defendants stated I filed with the same evidence that's not true not only I open this case with the new evidence in my complaint but also provided it to the court noted,they claiming my damages were the same as my first lawsuit that's not true in this lawsuit it's not only different but I indicated what damages i'm hoping to look for, also my first lawsuit against the same defendants was filed on December 2, 2014 we went all the way to a one day trail depending on evidence I submitted more evidence the defendants had nothing. I also purchase the audio from that trail hearing. Another through the October 31, 2016 lawsuit I also notice certain documents the attorney for the defendant claim he was getting and everything document i sent out was by certified mailings , they file a summary judgment and i file an opposition to motion the attorney stated he never received it also through the website it's not listed that I file that paper. Plus, on the day of the summary judgment hearing the attorney didn't have his summary judgment paper I had the copy but I also notice in the hearing when I would try in say things on my behalf the judge would cut me off anyway the defendants was granted the order for the case to be dismiissed. I could understand what had happen now of this makes any sense. So, I want to file a motion to reverse the order and also have the dismissed against the county welfare back in effect against them. And the reason is because when a social worker does a clients form the paper goes into others hand afterwards to get the approval. I also want to make note on the motion if this motion is not granted I'm prepared to file a brief

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a NJ lawyer about this?

Not yet I''ve only called a few and was told someone should get back to me in a matter of days but so far I haven't heard from anyone

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I've only completed the first two lawsuits, the next step is filing a motion to the appellate and that's where I'm stuck at I know the forms but not exactly sure of what motion to do and what to put on ot

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think I cover everything another thing I thought I indicated it on top but if the motion isn't granted I'm prepare to file a brief

Answered in 1 day by:
3/17/2018
Wendy
Wendy, Moderator
I'm a moderator for this website. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Wendy
Continue

It was a pleasure speaking to you.

I am glad we could speak with you.

To confirm, it is a Motion to Reconsider and a Notice of Appeal.