I was sued individually as a minority member of an LLC for…

Customer Question
I was sued individually...

I was sued individually as a minority member of an LLC for the acts of the LLC. Can you tell me what motion an attorney would normally file to remove me from the litigation? This action was in Florida.

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

I had a lawyer (case was initiated 8 years ago), but I just found out I was never release from the case and my attorney says he doesn’t remember what happened.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/16/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 1 month ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Normally it would be a motion to dismiss on filing of the case. If did not happen earlier, can pursue a motion for summary judgment.

Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Tina, Lawyer