Both my wife & I have life insurance policies with Penn

Both my wife &...

Both my wife & I have life insurance policies with Penn Mutual Life Insurance Co. My wife barrowed from her policy and now they don't apply the loan payments to the loan but put them to they policy. We have both contacted them and just promises.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NY

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

We have both talked with reps I have been trying to FAX them my records but can not get a response. Seems their FAX will not start, it answers but will not respond. I have called and they said it is the right number.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have tried all morning from about 9:30 AM to about 1:00 PM

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
They cannot apply the funds contrary to your direction and it should be documented and corrected.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!If needed can complain to the department of insurance.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
it is, Thank you
Great. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
it was

Thanks. Kindly click on a positive rating.

INFOLAWYER, Attorney