There was a clause in rental contract, If Broker wins the…

There was a clause in...
There was a clause in rental contract, If Broker wins the law suit against customer,," SELLER pays all the lawyer's fees, interest,paralegal fees. everything, I was a Lessor and I signed as a lessor, they still sued me, i can not afford $300 an hour lawyer, but they do. Judge told plaintiff's lawyer to file a separate motion to collect their lawyers fee, and I answered their complaint in court stamped file, judge told their lawyer to reply to me by March 1. I got a letter from plaintiff's lawyer, they decided not to answer to me, are they a violation court order? or this is nothing to court system?
3/16/2018
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. Give me a moment to review and type my reply.

They are probably not in violation of the court order if they chose to not reply at all. If they filed a reply late - then you can have it stricken for being untimely and in violation of the court order.

Have I answered all your questions?
If so, please be sure to accept my response and post a positive 5-star rating.

Lori
Lori, Attorney