I work for a job for about 2 1/2 weeks and then they let me…

Customer Question
I work for a...

I work for a job for about 2 1/2 weeks and then they let me go and they told me I didn’t fit in is there anything I can do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

I asked the HR lady who let me go and she wouldn’t tell me and no I have not discussed it with the lawyer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 day by:
3/17/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 4 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

I am sorry to hear about this. What State do you reside in?