Is writing fake reviews for a dog trainer's(Ryan) work. Post…

Daniel is writing fake reviews...
Daniel is writing fake reviews for a dog trainer's(Ryan) work. Post mug shot(Ryan) of a friend of mine on facebook on his work. The mug shot(Ryan) was for suspended license.
Daniel also called defects on Ryan. Daniel posted Ryan's old pic 6 years ago smoking weed.
How does Ryan take an legal action against Daniel for false statement?
3/16/2018
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. It will be my pleasure to assist you.

Can you tell me the State that your question pertains to?

Georgia. Defamation. Libel

Yes, this is defamation. If Daniel is losing business as a result of the untrue statements Ryan can file an injunction and a defamation lawsuit against Daniel.

How does Ryan prove that he lost business?
There are clients saw the review and called the training company about it.

He will need to show that business has dropped over the period of time these false reviews were dropped. He can also take into consideration future harm. Where does he reside so I can provide a link for local defamation Attorneys in his area that can assist him with taking action?

Martinez, GA 30907

I can also provide an overview of the laws.

Thank you. Please give me some overview of the laws.

Will do. Please give me a few minutes to put this together for you. Thank you for your patience.

Tku

The State Bar can also refer reputable Attorneys in the area at https://www.gabar.org/publicservice/

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.

Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Thank you very much.