I have an issue with the college I am attending. I am 53 and…

Customer Question
I have an issue...

I have an issue with the college I am attending. I am 53 and have been treated to age-ism and ostracized by the teacher. Who do I get to represent me? I have proof and this program is expensive. I want my money back plus compensation for loss of work time and pain and suffering emotionally.

Lawyer's Assistant: You can email***@******.***. JustAnswer is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if our Customer Care team can't address your issue, and it's been 30 days or less since you paid to ask your question, they will refund your money.

What will this do for me? I need legal support.

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

I am trying to find a lawyer. I have a case I just need legal representation.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

I am in College. This is not at work.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing, please connect me.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/16/2018
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. Where is the College located that is discriminating against you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Bainbridge Georgia.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just put in to pay monthly. I think it is over kill to pay 59.00 for a call. Seriously, are you really a lawyer. this is sounding not so true.

Please ignore the telephone call.

Not that it makes too much difference, however, can you tell me if this is a public or private school? I will provide the links to file discrimination complaints as well as local Attorney in the area that provide FREE consultations.

The pop ups come from the site and not the Attorneys. There is no reason to pay an additional fee.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want to talk to someone and thought the ADVERTISEMENT said I could then got the whole monthly fee thing, which EVERYBODY WANTS. Now a 59.00 charge to talk? Really? Not feeling like being a sucker today. My case is worth money, this is not going to get me a lawyers obviously so how do I cancel?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just saw your other message. It is a state college. Thank you for any links, I really need an attorney. I just am as the old saying goes "gun shy". So many scams out there.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I thought this person was going to send me a link.
Tina, Lawyer