MY picture id was located in a wrecked vehicle that I was…

Customer Question
MY picture id was...

MY picture id was located in a wrecked vehicle that I was not in at the time of accident.my id was used in a court case will battle as an exhibit..And my Full Name...I Fee So Violated....Can you help me????

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Pa

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None just found this out..

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I Just Want To Know Why My Picture Was Made Public To Try And Help Support A Will Battle Case..

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/16/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Can you explain the whole situation and what your specific question is for us about this issue?

There was a wrecked vehicle with my id in the truck belonging to Greensburg Beverage..NO One was in Truck at the sene of accident..But being as though my id was located in the truck..They Are using my id publicly in a Greensburg Beverage Estate case....I wasn't responsible for the wrecked vehicle........

Thank you for your reply.

I understood that much, but what is your question for us. If the truck was wrecked and your ID was found in the truck, they have the right to use the ID until it is proven how it got in the truck. So I am afraid we do not understand specifically what your question is. How are they using it? What are they claiming?

That I Evidently was the one that wrecked it...not the case..

Thank you for your reply.

Again we are not sure what your specific question is for us about this situation? We get everything you said so far, but have you gone to court yet with your attorney to challenge their claims?

thanks

You did not answer my question