I am in Pa.. Pa. law needed... dui case, each one say they…

I am in Pa....

I am in Pa.. Pa. law needed... dui case, each one say they were not driving... Both are to appear in court.. The defendant is appearing... The other party left him a note on his door saying she is not appearing... What can be the outcome of such a situation? The insurance is under her name, both parties were drunk...She told the insurance investigator that he was driving...

Lawyer's Assistant: Have DUI charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

March 23

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the DUI occur?

Pa.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He is an illegal from turkey

3/16/2018
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Is this hearing for a civil or criminal case?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think not sure... they had a warrant out for him but weren’t pursuing it they said.. they called him on the phone and just told him to go to the magistrates Office. Three misdemeanors. No license, dui and sorry forgot the other one... he does have a lawyer who thinks he can be in the ARS program... What happens if she doesn’t show up and left him a note on his door saying she isn’t going to show... How will that effect the case
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The program is ARD... Should he show the note left to him to the lawyer... she says that she cannot make it do to a skiing accident...
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Well I have been charge 42 dollars and the 59 dollars, so I need a refund to my account on one of them...

$42 is the cost of the original question. The $59 is an extra fee for the phone call, added to the $42. If you didn't mean to request a phone call or aren't willing to pay the additional amount, Customer Service can issue a refund for the call. If you no longer want any response, they can give you a full refund.

Let me know. I wasn't at the computer when your request came in, but if you've changed your mind about the total cost, I won't be able to call you. I can still give you information here for the original price.

Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Just give me a refund, this is getting a little complicated
DanLegal
DanLegal, Law Partner
Phone call session started
Lucy, Esq., Attorney