I live on a private road in Holden Ma. A neighbor of mine…

I live on a...

I live on a private road in Holden Ma. A neighbor of mine does not maintain

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

I live on a private road in Holden Ma. A neighbor of mine does not maintain his frontage, snow removal and over grown brush in the summer. Don't know where to go for help.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

No, not yet don't know the procedure, don't know what to do.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not related to my issue.The neighbor has been difficult in the past with myself and other neighbor. Currently, I will be pressing charges for assault. He spit on me. A police report has been submitted.

3/16/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If this is a private road and he is not maintaining his share, you will have no other recourse but to sue him for a court order to maintain his property as it is a nuisance and it is also causing decrease in value to your property as well. So, you need to take him to court to get a court order to maintain that property.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Thank you, ***** ***** questions at this time

Thank you for your reply.