I purchased a car back in Nov or 2017 and the dealership…

Customer Question
I purchased a car...

I purchased a car back in Nov or 2017 and the dealership suddenly closed without a letter or anything telling us who to refer to or where our paperwork would be I have all of my important information that was there and I have no clue what they did with it because there is no one to ask for it

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Flroida florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Ive tried online and went to the dealership

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think that's it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
3/16/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.