I forget to mention to you something, car was not my only…

Customer Question
I forget to mention to...
I forget to mention to you something, car was not my only the insurance I was going to buy the car drove it about 2 weeks put the insurance under my name, never took it out he has being driving for the last 6 months but title and registration is under he's name, only insurance under my name, I was thinking we transfer but I never did, only the insurance on this case car was not my. I'm still response for anything other than my insurance? my insurance already made the check to pay both cars, I'm still concern about hospital bill, now still my response or my friend since car and registration still under he's name and was he's wife found, please lat me know thanks.I mean car TITLE AND REGISTRATION WAS NEVER UNDER MY NAME, INSURANCE ONLY.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/16/2018
Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Unfortunately the analysis is the same. You are still responsible for the hospital bills. It will come out of your insurance. If I were you, I would go the route of taking your friend to small claims court. But with this new information, you can also file a lien on the automobile that your friend will have to pay in order to ever sell the car. To do that you can go to your local courthouse and file a lien.

I hope that answered your question - please rate my answer with 5 stars