Iam kavitha from India i need one clariication for my export…

Iam kavitha from India...

Iam kavitha from India i need one clariication for my export businees can you help me

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to an Indian lawyer about this?

Yes i asked but ask me approach to french lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I got an export of rice from Association Lappel foundation in france.they ask me sign a contract agreement to get indigeniouus certificate for that i have to pay 1700 euro.before signing the agreement.is it necessary to get such certificate from your country

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/16/2018
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer
Good morning. I am a legal expert attorney who will assist you today.
If you are importing into the US only s phytosanitary certificate or a re-export certificate with an additional declaration stating, "The shipment was inspected and found free of khapra beetle (Trogoderma granarium)."Commercial imports of milled rice coming from India, which is a Khapra beetle-infested country (see listing a http://www.aphis.usda.gov/import_export/plants/manuals/ports/downloads/kb.pdf ) must be accompanied by a by either a phytosanitary certificate or a re-export certificate with an additional declaration stating, "The shipment was inspected and found free of khapra beetle (Trogoderma granarium)." All shipments of imported rice--including rice of any color, basmati rice, husked rice, wild rice, and polished rice--will be inspected upon arrival at the port of entry. For the shipment to be allowed entry, a quart sample taken at inpsection may contain only 28 or less contaminant hulls: if any higher number is ***** the shipment will be prohibited entry. More information concerning the import of rice and rice products may be found in USDA's "Miscellaneous and Processed Products Manual" by visiting https://www.aphis.usda.gov/import_export/plants/manuals/ports/downloads/miscellaneous.pdf .
I know about phytosanitary certificate.but this is different .in your country is there any indigenous certificate to sign the agreement to get the products from other country.this is my question
There are no additional requirements
Sir
Thanks for response.but my question is .is it necessary to get a foreign contractor approval certificate from your contry to export rice from my country India.non indegenous certificate.
No, Unless you’re importing sensitive goods such as live plants, animal or dairy products, medications, trademarked or copyrighted material and so on, you don’t need a license.
Please don’t forget to rate the question with stars
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer