I been paying a company for years a certain price....

Customer Question
I been paying a...

I been paying a company for years a certain price.... recently my bill has went up over a hundred dollars... I’ve called... talked to them... they have amended about the extra charges ... I asked who approved them .... no response!!! Alll i got was we will fix it ... now I’m playing even more

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Delaware I haven’t talked to any other legal company

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Just talking to the company asking them about my bill ... for awhile over a year now.., I want to know how to handle this???

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I guess is that defore this, when I first got with company.. the adults could not access certain things...? But later a two year old could have free Reagan.... went ask how was that possible... got no answer asked them to stop that... never did when the two year left my bill became even higher

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
I signed up for 5 dollars..now it’s costing much more...why???
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Before we proceed with answering you, if you have any issues with site payments, please contact customer service at***@******.*** and straighten them out, because the experts are not site employees and we have no clue what the site charges customers.

Also, if you choose to continue, did you have a contract with the company and what did the contract say about increasing charges?