My boyfriend went to South Africa on a business trip, after…

Customer Question
Hello my boyfriend went...

Hello my boyfriend went to South Africa on a business trip, after arriving his passport was stolen..

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is your boyfriend in? It matters because laws vary by location.

He has a home in Maryland....

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has your boyfriend taken so far?

I have wired him money to get replace his visa/ hotel cost... because his wallet was stolen also

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes... when his wallet was stolen...he authorized the bank to freeze his bank account.... I can no longer help him...saving account low...it has been 15 weeks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

I have read your comments, but I am not sure what your legal question is?

.

How did you meet your boyfriend?

.

.

thanks