How can I get rid of my time share that I was rushed into…

How can I get...

How can I get rid of my time share that I was rushed into purchasing? I'm a disabled veteran and don't need this time share.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Know don't know what to do and my money is constantly going into mortgage payment. Is there any PACKAGE program that might fit my budget? I've only had this time share about 2 yrs.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the timeshare located?

South Beach Myrtle Beach South Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just need help bad getting out with out going broke with an other bill

3/16/2018
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You purchased this years back, is that correct? And you want to know if you can unilaterally cancel the contract?

sell it back of
Legally get out because I feel I was rush into buying with shady tactics or keeping me waiting around for four hours with phony tactics like the boss isn't here yet to go over final paper work.

THanks
If you can prove that they lied to you in the negotiations that preceded the contract? That can be a basis to have the court void the contract.
But you will need to hire a lawyer to assist. And you have the burden of proof (you have to prove they lied to you during the negotiations).

IF you can do this? The judge will void the contract.

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

P. Simmons, Attorney
I'll wait for his contact by phone if possible
Phone call session started

I have to take another call. I will call you asap.

Ok thank you waiting for call