RI. What do you mean. In the state of RI who is responsible…

Customer Question
First, is this a...

First, is this a free service

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

RI

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

What do you mean

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, in the state of RI who is responsible for giving assistance when weather damage property

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 day by:
3/17/2018
Lawyer: Wendy, Moderator replied 5 months ago
Wendy
Wendy, Moderator
I'm a moderator for this website. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Wendy
I still need an answer because my Church has been damaged from rain and snow.
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 5 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

You are asking if this is a free service. You would want to contact customer service at:(###) ###-####/p>

Customer Service can explain how the service works in terms of payments.

When you have that cleared up, I can help with your underlying question regarding the damage to the Church. Just let me know when you are ready to proceed.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I provided to you the service offer. When you accept it, we can arrange a time to speak on the phone,