1. Defendant failed to answer my complaint within 20 days 2.

1. Defendant failed to answer...
1. Defendant failed to answer my complaint within 20 days
2. I sent 10 days Notice, no response.
3. I obtained Default judgement against Defendant
4. Within 10 days, Defendant filed petition to open judgement
5. I filed objection
6. Defendant filed reply to my objection
7. Now case assigned to a JudgeQuestion:
Can I file my responce to Defendant's reply? Or I am not allowed to file anything? or briefing?
3/15/2018
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

So here you argue no good cause to reopen the judgment and to allow a retrial.Argue that defendant was negligent int this matter and the court should not grant this.Argue any other points you have in your pleadings.I just don't see judge reopening this when clearly they were negligent in all of this.I think you have good arguments to have this over ruled.I don't think they can meet their burden to show this wasn't caused by their negligence and failure to file answer.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated

You can always file repsonce to their pleadings it never hurts to have the last say here.

You can always file responce to their pleadings it never hurts to have the last say here.Prayers to you with all.

Ray, Lawyer