Can a traffic ticket be changed after the fact. My son got…

Can a traffic ticket...

Can a traffic ticket be changed after the fact. My son got three citations in one stop. Following too close, illegal passing and speeding. Pleaded guilty. It is now over a year later and just got a photo id ticket. We are concerned about insurance and driving record, so wondering if anything can be done about the three in one, a while back.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Not necessarily. This issue is now that he has FOUR tickets on his driving record, (3 in 1 stop,) and now had received a photo radar red light ticket. We are wondering how to go forward, as he may loose his license if all stay on his record. Wish he would have got legal advice over a year ago for the 3 in 1.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just to be clear....He has a total of 4 citations on his record currently, the 3 in 1 stop, and a speeding ticket, and now is looking at a 5th, the photo radar red light citation.

3/15/2018
Jonathan Holson
Hi. My Name is***** hope I can assist in answering your question. Generally speaking, it is likely too late for him to do much about the tickets that are already on his record. He pleaded guilty to the offenses and it sounds as if it’s been quite a while since then. I don’t believe he’s going to be able to do much to get those off of his record. The time to do that would’ve been at the time of his guilty plea.
Jonathan Holson
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK then.... do you think there is anything we can do about this recent photo radar ticket, although he is guilty, and it is on video that he made a right hand turn at a red light without completely stopping. He risks a license suspension, and is dependent on his drivers license for his job at the Red Cross.
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson