I need a motion for termination of probation in the state of…

Customer Question
I need a motion...

I need a motion for termination of probation in the state of pennslyvania. I've completed all terms of my probation such as fines are paid off

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?

DUI's and this would be my 1st appeal

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a PA lawyer about this yet?

Yes, they are charging 1,000-2,000

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
3/16/2018
Lawyer: Jonathan Holson,
 replied 5 months ago
Jonathan Holson
I don’t think what you submit has to be terribly formal. The judge will understand that you are pro se, acting as your own attorney. If I were you, I would submit a letter to the Court, prosecutor, and probation explaining that you’ve completed your probation conditions and that you are asking to be discharged.
Ok, thats what I was thinking since my probation officer said that I could do it myself but do you guys have a form that you can fill in?
Lawyer: Jonathan Holson,
 replied 5 months ago
I’m in Minnesota so unfortunately I do not.
Lawyer: Jonathan Holson,
 replied 5 months ago

Do you have any further questions? Or did I address your concerns?