Zoey can you check a Kate phonefrom south dakota. Did you…

Zoey can you check...

Zoey can you check a Kate ***** ***** phone(###) ###-####from south dakota

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a SD lawyer about this?

Did you get my question?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have already asked question

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is in nigeria

3/15/2018
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Do you have a photo of her you can attach here?

I have added photos

The phone number traces to a VOIP, which is not a real phone at all. it is a computer app and the computer can be anywhere in the world. However, i would note that this number -- if it were real -- traces to New York City, which I'm sure you know is nowhere near South Dakota.

I struck some paydirt with the photo. They photoshopped a picture of a celebrity friend of Justin Biebers from a news article and they superimposed your scammer's head on the original photo and wrote you the love letter. Check it out, because the background and everything else but the head is identical. See attached.

There would be no reason for them to photoshop this if your scammer were really the girl in the other photos.

A reverse background check reveals that there has never been anyone by the name of Kate A Roberts who has lived in South Dakota.

So this one's a scammer.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

In your photo the paper is wrinkled in my photo it is not

In your photo the paper is photoshopped, whited over so that there can be a new message. Look at the background, the clothes, the purple fingernails, the border of the paper where you can see yours was whited out. everyting is absolutely identical except the head and the paper which were doctored by your scammers;

They took a 3 year-old celebrity photo and photoshopped it

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney