I received a strong accusation from a previous tenant and he…

Customer Question
I received a strong...

I received a strong accusation from a previous tenant and he tagged a court reporter in Arizona. I live in Missouri. Why would he be using a court reporter in another state?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to an AZ lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I haven't responded to his email, so no steps have been taken.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My tenant breached a contract over a year ago and he is not threatening to sue me to get his personal items.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.
.
What can I answer for you? I've read what you wrote but I don't see a question listed.

I meant to say he is now threatening to sue me to get his personal items back.

Do you have his personal items?